All zeolites are not created equal. The same can be said about zeolite providers.
Privately owned and in operation since the early 1990’s, St. Cloud consistently delivers a reliable product and outstanding service.
A Qualified, Reliable and Committed Partner
People trust St. Cloud because we’re efficient, effective and concerned with your business success. We’ve structured our production operations to ensure that you get what you need when you need it. We use state of the art, fully integrated mining and processing operations.
A few reasons why people choose to partner with St. Cloud include:
- Largest producer of high-quality, natural zeolite in North America
- Fully integrated operations from mine to processing plant to client
- Located in the Sun Belt, with three major Interstate highways and a railroad in close proximity for efficient transportation at competitive (often backhaul) costs
- Modern processing plant with laboratory, crushing, drying sizing, packaging, warehousing, shipping and administrative support
- Custom sizing, bagging, blending and manufacturing
- The St. Cloud Zeolite deposit contains an estimated 18.3 million tons of zeolite resources located on private lands within 1.5 miles of the plant site assuring continuity of quality and supply
- Available for trial use and pilot programs in various industries and applications
- Long standing reputation for fairness, flexibility and reliability
Whether you currently use zeolites in your business or are interested in testing them to see how they can improve your company’s performance, St. Cloud is a qualified, reliable and committed partner.
If you’re looking to find new and innovative ways to improve your current technologies or business operations, St. Cloud is the partner you’re looking for.
St. Cloud Zeolite Operations
St. Cloud Zeolite is produced year-round at our modern mining, milling, packaging and warehouse complex in central New Mexico. We are strategically located near I-25 about midway between the major East/West highways I-10 and I-40.